flower stacking 01

 

my mummy's

toy company

10670_gr_regenbogen_v11 10586_regenbogenpilze_pastell_v2

My Mummy's Toy Company Savers Club

10217_vier_elemente

Welcome to My Mummy's Toy Company Savers Club. Perfect for birthdays, Christmas and the more expensive items on your wish list.

 

How Does It Work?

Add all your items you wish to buy to your shopping cart.

When you check out, please add SAVERS as the discount code. This will discount the total by 80% leaving you with a non refundable deposit of 20% to pay immediately. When checking out, add 4 MONTHS or 6 MONTHS in the 'Note to Seller' box.

 

You will be sent a PayPal invoice for the outstanding 80% of the total value of the order.

You can pay the outstanding amount in instalments or a lump sum within 4 or 6 months depending on the option you've chosen. If you need to extend your payment terms, please contact us as we'll do our best to help you.

 

Your order will be dispatched once the total amount has been paid.

 

Postage

Postage is free for Savers Club and will be refunded on your PayPal invoice.

Your order will be dispatched within 3 days of final payment although we endeavour to dispatch the same day.

Your order will be dispatched by courier, please allow 3-5 working days (although you should receive it within 2-3 working days for UK delivery).

 

What if I Change My Mind?

You will receive a refund for all payments made via the PayPal invoice within 3 working days of your request to cancel.

The 20% deposit is non refundable.

Please contact us if you wish to cancel your order at info@mymummystoycompany.co.uk

 

Can I Use Promotional Codes?

Unfortunately you cannot use any promotional codes when using My Mummmy's Toy Company Savers Club.

 

For more info, please contact us at info@mymummystoycompany.co.uk